the 7th Open Cirrus Summit
The 7th International Event
June 19-20, 2012, Beijing, China
Hosted by China Mobile Research Institute
https://opencirrus.org To avoid overlapping with the Chinese traditional festival long weekend -- The Dragon Boat festival, the date of the 7th Open Cirrus Summit is changed to June 19-20, 2012.
Open Cirrus™ is an open cloud-computing research testbed designed to support research into the design, provisioning, and management of services at a global, multi-datacenter scale.
The open nature of the testbed is designed to encourage research into all aspects of service and datacenter management. In addition, we hope to foster a collaborative community around the testbed, providing ways to share tools, lessons and best practices, and ways to benchmark and compare alternative approaches to service management at datacenter scale.
Organizers are pleased to announce the 7th Open Cirrus Summit, June 19-20, 2012, in Beijing, China. Current and prospective members of the Open Cirrus community, researchers and industrial experts on Cloud Computing are invited to participate in this important event, designed to build a sense community among members and foster discussion and dialogue on relevant research and industrial topics.
Previous Open Cirrus Summits were held in Palo Alto (USA, June 2009, Hosted by HP), Sunnyvale (USA, January 2010, Hosted by Yahoo!), Seoul (Korea, June 2010, Hosted by ETRI), Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University (USA, September 2010, Hosted by Intel), Moscow (Russia, June 2011, Hosted by Russian Academy of Sciences), Atlanta, Georgia (USA, October 2011, Hosted by Center for Experimental Research in Computer Systems (CERCS) at Georgia Tech).
- 1st Open Cirrus Summit, HP Labs, Palo Alto, CA, June 08-09, 2009
- 2nd Open Cirrus Summit, Yahoo! Inc. Sunnyvale, CA, January 28-29, 2010
- 3rd Open Cirrus Summit, ETRI, Seoul, Korea, June 08-09, 2010
- 4th Open Cirrus Summit, CMU/Intel, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, September 28-29, 2010
- 5th Open Cirrus Summit, RAS, Moscow, Russia, June 01-03, 2011
- 6th Open Cirrus Summit, CERCS, Atlanta, Georgia, October 12-13, 2011
- NEW: 7th Open Cirrus Summit, CMRI, Beijing, China, June 19-20, 2012
Full paper submission due:
March 2, 2012
March 23, 2012(23:59 EST)
Author Notification: March 16, 2012 April 6, 2012
Camera-ready version due: March 30, 2012 April 20, 2012